Extra Large Rural Mailboxes
Premium Quality, Durable Copolymer Plastic Mailboxes will not Rust or Dent
Molded in top-grade materials with interior strut construction for years of use and reliability
- Extra Large USPS #2 size, additional capacity for packages
- Colors are molded into the plastic - not painted on - so scratches will not show and colors will not fade
- Seamless water tight construction, with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- Door has mail slot and is hot stamped and detailed for added curb appeal
- Outside dimensions (approx): 22 1/2" deep, 10 1/2" wide, 13-3/4" high (14 1/4" to tab at top of door)
- Inside dimensions (approx): 20 3/4" deep, 9-1/2" wide, 11-1/2" high
- Made in U.S.A.
- Black extra-large mailbox with White lettering and Red Flag (# R7001BL)
- White extra-large mailbox with Red lettering and Red Flag (# R7003WT)
Nowadays, trucks and airplanes are more often limited by available space than total weight. Carriers now apply "Dimensional (DIM) Weight" calculations to all larger boxes - raising their "effective weight" - to compensate for the physical space the box actually takes on the truck or airplane. To minimize your (admittedly high) shipping costs we may choose to ship from an alternate location in the mid-west.
- Extra-large mailboxes with delivery addresses on the west coast typically ship from our California warehouse within 1-2 business days.
- Extra-large mailboxes with delivery addresses in the mid-west and east coast typically ship from our manufacturers warehouse in MN. Please allow an extra 5-6 business days for order processing.
Need a bunch?
- Call us for pallet-quantity pricing & shipping options - (916) 782-7292.