Black Extra-Large Rural Mailbox in Durable Copolymer Plastic (FL-R7001BL)
Premium Quality, Durable Copolymer Plastic Mailbox will not Rust or Dent
Molded in top-grade materials with interior strut construction for years of use and reliability
- Black mailbox with White Lettering and Red Flag (FL-R7001BL)
- Oversized USPS #2 size
- Outside dimensions (approx): 22 1/2" deep, 10 1/2" wide, 13-3/4" high (14 1/4" to tab at top of door)
- Inside dimensions (approx): 20 3/4" deep, 9-1/2" wide, 11-1/2" high
- Molded in top-grade copolymer materials with interior strut construction for years of use and reliability
- Seamless water tight construction, with pre-drilled holes for mounting and locking
- Made in U.S.A.
Optional Extender Tray
- White copolymer plastic - durable, flexible, will not chip or crack (item # FL-EZM15).
- Only available in White.
- Only fits AwesomeTools 'Extra-Large' (black & white) mailboxes - WILL NOT WORK with any other-sized mailboxes
- Made in U.S.A.
To minimize your shipping costs we may ship from an alternate location in the mid-west.
- Extra-large mailboxes with delivery addresses on the west coast typically ship from our California warehouse within 1-2 business days.
- Extra-large mailboxes with delivery addresses in the mid-west and east coast typically ship from our manufacturers warehouse in IN. Please allow an extra 5-6 business days for order processing.
- EZM-15 Mailbox Extender shown fits White & Black Extra-Large mailboxes
- EZM-10 Mailbox Extenders and PMB10 Mounting Boards DO NOT fit these mailboxes
Need a bunch?
- Call us for pallet-quantity pricing & shipping options - (916) 782-7292
Nice box, crappy hinges
Posted by Diana on 30th May 2016
This box has just tiny plastic pins for door hinges. One pin was broken on arrival. I replaced it with a stainless steel bolt and nuts, plus bought another set to be prepared for when the other side breaks. Other than the hinge problem, it's a great box. We live a couple hundred yards from the Pacific Ocean, so needed a good plastic mailbox to survive the salt corrosion.
Customers also viewed