'Camouflage' Rural Mailbox in Durable Copolymer Plastic (std #1 size)
Lexion Wrap provides rich colors and sharp detailing
Mailbox wrapped in rural setting graphic
- Lexion Wrap is projected to last 3-5+ years under typical usage
- Molded in top-grade copolymer materials with interior strut construction for years of use and reliability
- Seamless water tight construction, with pre-drilled holes for mounting and locking
- Standard #1 size - Outside dimensions (approx): 19-1/8" long, 6-3/4" wide at base, 9-3/4" high
- Made in U.S.A.
- Mailbox Extender Tray (FL-EZM10) allows mailbox to be further from curb to reduce damage to/from vehicles
- Mounting Board (FL-PMB10) simplifies mounting box to post or cross-bar
Nowadays, trucks and airplanes are more often limited by available space than total weight. Carriers now apply "Dimensional (DIM) Weight" calculations to all larger boxes - raising their "effective weight" - to compensate for the physical space the box actually takes on the truck or airplane. To minimize your shipping costs we may ship from an alternate location in the mid-west.
- Scenic decor mailboxes are special orders and always ship from our manufacturers warehouse in MN. Please allow an extra 5-6 business days for order processing.
Need a bunch?
- Call us for pallet-quantity pricing & shipping options - (916) 782-7292