'Cardinals' Rural Mailbox in Durable Copolymer Plastic (std #1 size)
Lexion Wrap provides rich colors and sharp detailing
Mailbox wrapped in a 'Cardnals' Graphic
- Lexion Wrap is projected to last 3-5+ years under typical usage
- Molded in top-grade copolymer materials with interior strut construction for years of use and reliability
- Seamless water tight construction, with pre-drilled holes for mounting and locking
- Standard #1 size - Outside dimensions (approx): 19-1/8" long, 6-3/4" wide at base, 9-3/4" high
- Made in U.S.A.
- Mailbox Extender Tray (FL-EZM10) allows mailbox to be further from curb to reduce damage to/from vehicles
- Mounting Board (FL-PMB10) simplifies mounting box to post or cross-bar
Nowadays, trucks and airplanes are more often limited by available space than total weight. Carriers now apply "Dimensional (DIM) Weight" calculations to all larger boxes - raising their "effective weight" - to compensate for the physical space the box actually takes on the truck or airplane. To minimize your (admittedly high) shipping costs we may choose to ship from an alternate location in the mid-west.
- Scenic decor mailboxes are special orders and always ship from our manufacturers warehouse in MN. Please allow an extra 5-6 business days for order processing.
Need a bunch?
- Call us for pallet-quantity pricing & shipping options - (916) 782-7292
Why go plain?
Posted by Dan on 13th Aug 2015
When looking to purchase a replacement mail box for our home, my wife asked...
Why don't they sell pretty mail boxes?
They are all black or white!
I came across the site for "Awesome Tools" and was able to find just the mail box my wife was looking for.
Great quality, great price and fast delivery.