Handle Savers protect your Single & Double Bit Axes, Sledge Hammers, & Splitting Mauls!
No more Broken Handles! No More Stinging "Over Strike" Hands!
The HandleSaver is the inexpensive way to eliminate "over-strike" damage to the handles of sledge hammers, axes, mauls, etc. while reducing regular wear and tear! These sturdy rubber collars are available in four sizes to fit virtually any handle. They simply install onto the handle providing the ultimate in handle protection.
Select the Handle Saver that fits your particular tools:
- Regular (HS-1): Fits most Sledge Hammers and Splitting Mauls
- hole dimensions 1-3/16" x 15/16"
- Large (HS-2): Fits most larger Sledge Hammers and Splitting Mauls (usually 12lbs or more)
- hole dimensions 1-5/8" x 1"
- Axe Eye (HS-3): Fits Sledge Hammers and Splitting Mauls with Axe Eye Handles
- hole dimensions 1-7/8" x "9/16"
- Axe (HS-4): Fits most Single and Dougle Bit Axe Handles
- hole dimensions 2" x 5/8"
Select the Packaging that fits your specific needs:
- Retail Packaging: Each HandleSaver is individually enclosed in a "clam shell" package with instructions. Package can be "hung" for storage or sale.
- No Packaging: an AwesomeTools exclusive - HandleSavers have no packaging to throw away. Ideal for work sites where Handle Savers will be stored in bins or buckets. And we pass the packaging savings on to you!
Mix and Match Discount Pricing: Just add each size and quantity to the shopping cart and the cart will automatically calculate your discount.
Installation hint: Soaking your Handle Saver in hot water for a few minutes makes them much more pliable and easy to slip over the handle.