- Handle Savers
- Handle Savers - eliminate "Over-Strike" damage to Sledge Hammers, Mauls, Axes, etc.
Handle Savers - eliminate "Over-Strike" damage to Sledge Hammers, Mauls, Axes, etc.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 11 and get $0.29 off
- Buy 12 - 47 and get $0.49 off
- Buy 48 or above and get $0.74 off
No More Broken Handles! No More Stinging "Over Strike" Hands!
The HandleSaver is the inexpensive way to eliminate "over-strike" damage to the handles of sledge hammers, axes, mauls, etc. while reducing regular wear and tear! These sturdy rubber collars are available in four sizes to fit virtually any handle. They simply install onto the handle providing the ultimate in handle protection.
Select the Handle Saver that fits your particular tools:
- Regular (HS-1): Fits most Sledge Hammers and Splitting Mauls
- hole dimensions 1-3/16" x 15/16"
- Large (HS-2): Fits most larger Sledge Hammers and Splitting Mauls (usually 12lbs or more):
- hole dimensions 1-5/8" x 1"
- Axe Eye (HS-3): Fits Sledge Hammers and Splitting Mauls with Axe Eye Handles:
- hole dimensions 1-7/8" x "9/16"
- Axe (HS-4): Fits most Single and Double Bit Axe Handles:
- hole dimensions 2" x 5/8"
- Sample Pack: 1 each HS-1, HS-2, HS-3 and HS-4 (Individual Retail Packaging)
Discounts start at 6 units,
Select the Packaging that fits your specific needs:
- Retail Packaging: Each HandleSaver is individually enclosed in a "clam shell" package with instructions. Package can be "hung" for storage or sale.
- No Packaging: an AwesomeTools exclusive - HandleSavers have no packaging to throw away. Ideal for work sites where Handle Savers will be stored in bins or buckets. And we pass the packaging savings on to you!
Mix and Match Discount Pricing: Just add each size and quantity to the shopping cart and the cart will automatically calculate your discount.
Installation hint: Soaking your Handle Saver in hot water for a few minutes makes them "somewhat" more pliable and easy to slip over the handle.
Great handle saver at great price !
Posted by Kurt Stimson on 12th Jan 2017
This handle saver slid right on with no trouble. Cheaper and a lot less time consuming than replacing a handle. This tool is used by several people and the added security is nice to have.
Posted by victor rhoda on 22nd Mar 2016
Customers also viewed