Self-supporting Tree Brace Straightens Trees of all types with "Oppositional Pressure"!
The Tree Trainer is a simple to use, effective tree straightener that eliminates stakes and wires - two sizes to accommodate trees up to 2 3/4" diameter.
- Small - fits trees 1/2" to 1 1/2" diameter
- Large - fits trees 1 1/4" to 2 3/4" diameter
Now have beautiful straight trees in a few short weeks!
- Designed for durability and years of service
- Aluminum parts will not rust or otherwise discolor
- UV inhibitor impregnated straps to protect from sun rot
- Small - fits trees 1/2" to 1 1/2" in diameter
- Large - fits trees 1 1/4" to 2 3/4" in diameter
- Environmentally safe, easy to use, and reusable
- Made in the USA.
- Usage instructions: 2 pages in .pdf format
American Nursery & Landscape Association
2001 Innovator Award
Hard Maple straightened in @ 110 days.
Tips for using the Tree Trainer
- If tree is badly bent and/or very large, straighten over a period of time to avoid breaking the tree.
- It is necessary to periodically adjust the position of the saddle and straps on the tree to prevent girdling.
- Periodically check tension of the Tree Trainer and tighten as needed. Keeping tension on the straps while in use is important in order to achieve maximum results and to keep the unit stable in windy conditions. If the straps are loose the Tree Trainer may move in high winds which could cause damage to the tree. It is recommended to check the tension at least once a week and adjust as needed.
- Use the Tree Trainer anytime tree sap is up and the tree is growing (usually April to October, although this will vary depending on climate zones and weather patterns.)
- Results will vary depending on the growth rate of the tree and length of time Tree Trainer is left in place.
- If tree has more than one bend, two Tree Trainers can be used at once.
Tree Trainer FAQ's
Q. Will the Tree Trainer work on all types of trees? A: Yes! The Tree Trainer works with all tree types.
Q. How long does it take to work? A: This varies due to the size of the tree and the type of wood. Softer woods are easier and take less time to straighten than harder woods.
Q. Is the Tree Trainer difficult to use? A: No, it is, in fact, very easy to use. It takes approximately 5 minutes to put one on and with practice it is even easier! Instructions for use are included with each Tree Trainer.
Q. How young does the tree need to be for the Tree Trainer to work? A: The only limitation on use is the size (not necessarily the age) of the tree. The tree needs to be smaller than 2 3/4" in diameter.